In which I talk about set decoration, stupidly expensive fabric, and find out what extras are saying in the background.
- Comparison between NASA undersuits and the ones used in Prometheus and Alien:Covenant:
- NASA space suits, it is evident where Prometheus took inspiration: https://www.wired.com/2011/10/spacesuit-evolution/
- Vicuña fabric: https://www.departures.com/fashion/style/vicu%C3%B1a-world%E2%80%99s-rarest-fabric
- Movie extras: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/quora/what-are-movie-extras-say_b_6942110.html
- Hello, Tailor Prometheus costume review: http://hellotailor.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/costume-design-and-crew-of-prometheus.html
- The history of the Mao suit: http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20151007-from-red-guards-to-bond-villains-why-the-mao-suit-endures
- Kurzgesagt- Cure for Aging: https://youtu.be/MjdpR-TY6QU